Multiple File Upload to Node.js Using a Single INPUT HTML Element
Forget Multer, use the express-fileupload module and a single INPUT HTML element to make multiple file uploads as easy as they should be!
Will is a full-stack web and mobile developer from North Yorkshire, UK. See Will's Resume
2016 - BSc (ARCS) Chemistry, Imperial College London. Research of computational models for carbon nanotubes in cyclo-addition reactions.
2017 - MSc Quantitative Finance, Strathclyde University, Glasgow. Industrial research at Aviva: Non-linear and machine learning models (GLM, ANN, SVM) for commercial motor fleet insurance claims frequency.
Electronics, IoT and Software Dev
After discovering Arduino, Will quickly found a passion for the intersection of digital electronics and software, and systems architecture - making things do things.
- Coffee Bean Roaster - Python, Arduino
- Espresso Machine Generative Art - Arduino, Java, Processing
- Universal Remote Bluetooth IR Transceiver with Android and iOS applications - Arduino, Java, Android, Swift, iOS, IR Protocols
- Published Sky Q IR Remote Android app - Gradle, AdSense
- Wireless power station for the Amazon Echo Dot
- Raspberry Pi IoT Device - Flask.py, End-to-End-Encryption
- 8-bit CPU using TTL logic chips and EEPROMs - Digital Computer Electronics
- Working towards AWS Solutions Architect Associate cetification
- Continued personal development through Udemy and Team Treehouse
- Interested in Ethereum Blockchain development
- Interested in P2P development - Beaker Browser and the dat protocol
- Reading Factfullness by Hans Rosling
When he is not messing about with software or hardware, Will listens to audiobooks and plays guitar. If he is feeling brave, he might attempt a run every now and then too.
Listening for the existence of specified DOM elements using the MutationObserver interface.
A handy feature introduced in ES6 to help make your code more succinct.
Using handlebars' built-in helper methods to loop over an array of data in your template.hbs file.
Code snippets for the web using highlight.js